JustPark is going global, and we need someone to help us solve hard challenges, and develop an amazing product. You will be joining a friendly team, and will participate in defining and developing the future of our product.
Depending on your skills, experience and preferences, you will be working on some of our many projects. You will make technical decisions along with other developers, and will work together with the rest of the product team to develop awesome features.
- Website: The core product of JustPark
- Mobile Web: Enabling users to book spaces on the go
- Localisation: Making sure our application is adopted all across the world
- Front-end testing: Ensuring the high quality of our product
- Many more...
Is this you?
- Passionate about your product, and high attention to details.
- Excited to be part of a friendly dev team.
- Self-critical and always ready to learn new technology.
- Opinionated and proactive.
Essential skills & experience
- CSS (less, sass ...)
- HTML templating (Handlebars, Jade, ...)
- Creating some custom components (jQuery plugins, Angular directives, ...)
Kentish Town, London
30,000 - 45,000